[petsc-users] Conversion between AIJ & BAIJ

Chung-Kan Huang ckhuangf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 16:33:21 CST 2015

Hi,

Does PETSc provide means for conversion between AIJ & BAIJ.

My matrix is created as AIJ because it makes life easy for most part of the
applications but some part of applications actually get some benefits with
BAIJ.  So I wonder if a matrix can exist as two idenfities and I can use
either format depend on which one is more convenient at run time.

So in my case the block size is fixed and identical for all blocks.

*Thanks,*

*Kan*