[petsc-users] Simple question regarding dense matrix algebra using elemental

Hong hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Apr 12 21:47:15 CDT 2015

You can either use elemental directly, or use petsc-elemental interface. An
example can be found at
~petsc/src/mat/examples/tests/ex145.c

You may use petsc KSP interface instead. I just modified
~petsc/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex2.c
so this example can be run with elemental with runtime options
mpiexec -n 3 ./ex2 -pc_type lu -pc_factor_mat_solver_package elemental
-mat_type elemental
Norm of error 2.81086e-15 iterations 1

Please using petsc-dev (master branch) for petsc-elemental interface.

Hong