[petsc-users] Generating xdmf from h5 file.

subramanya sadasiva potaman at outlook.com
Wed Sep 24 17:32:54 CDT 2014

Hi Matt,
That did not help. Is there any other way to output the
mesh to something that paraview can view?  I tried outputting the file
to a vtk file using
ex12 -dm_view vtk:my.vtk:ascii_vtk

which, I saw in another post on the forums, but that did not give me any output.

(Sorry for sending this twice. but I noticed my reply did not go into the users forum)

Subramanya