[petsc-users] Fieldsplit with LSC for constrained elasticity/poroelasticity?

Tabrez Ali stali at geology.wisc.edu
Tue Oct 28 11:56:14 CDT 2014

Jed

You're right and it is precisely what I am trying to understand as well.
I am attaching the comparison to the analytical solution. As you can see
the agreement is almost perfect, except at the discontinuity (y=0 in the
analytical solution).

So why am I getting the correct solution when according to true
residuals I should not?

Tabrez