[petsc-users] Error configuring with Ctetgen

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 20 21:57:21 CDT 2014

Try:

rm -rf arch-darwin-c-debug
and rerun onfigure

[basically you have old version of ctetgen - and configure does not
have smarts to detect this or update to the appropriate version
automatically.  And its likely you have old versions of other packages
aswell - so its best to do a clean build]

BTW - you shouldn't need --download-fblaslapack on OSX [as it provides
-llapack -lblas via vecLib]

Satish