[petsc-users] How to use

Sharp Stone thronesf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:57:03 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm sorry I'm still confusing that if I have calculated the Jacobian
elements, how can I go ahead to solve the linear system with dof>1 at each
node? The example code ex19 solves the linear system with Guass-Seidel
method, and now I do want to use Jacobian matrix because I've found the
Jacobian elements. Any ideas? Many thanks!

--
Best regards,

Feng