[petsc-users] Error while calling a fieldsplit preconditioner containing a mg/gamg preconditioner

Luc Berger-Vergiat lb2653 at columbia.edu
Fri Nov 21 15:12:52 CST 2014

Yes good call, I pulled master and got the patch.
I don't have errors anymore.

Do this mean that when a dm is active, the dm is assumed to create hold
the information about the vectors (residual, solution and internal work
vectors) for the problem, whereas when the dm is not active or is not
used, the ksp is assumed to hold the information about vectors format?

Best,
Luc