[petsc-users] Local/global numbering to natural numbering?

Justin Chang jychang48 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:33:42 CST 2014

Or would PetscSF sort of give you that information? Say if I had auxiliary
data associated for each vertex point, I would first distribute the mesh
via DMPlexDistribute, obtain the PetscSF from that routine, and then call
DMPlexDistributeField for the vector containing said auxiliary data?

Thanks,
Justin