[petsc-users] sundials results do not agree with beuler/rosw/pseudo

Gautam Bisht gbisht at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 4 11:00:07 CST 2014

Shri: Thanks for pointing out that I need IDA instead of CVODE from
sundials, which isn't currently supported by PETSc. Are there any near term
plans for supporting IDA via PETSc?

Barry: I now realize that PSEUDO is applicable for steady-state problems.
For the time being I will stick with BEULER and ROSW methods and look into
PCFIELDSPLIT.

-Gautam.