[petsc-users] About left eigenvector for general eigenvalue problem

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 2 14:36:09 CDT 2014

   Please send more information about how you tried to compute this and the matrix you used (if small just send the binary matrix or code that generates it). Vague questions like “why doesn’t it work as I expect?” are really hard to answer. With specifics about what was done and how the answer was different make the question easier and easier to answer.

   Barry