[petsc-users] From 1D to 3D problem ? Unstructured mesh ?

Derek Gaston friedmud at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 23:17:18 CST 2014

The phase-field system developed by Michael Tonks (copied on this email)
will be part of the open-source release of MOOSE (hopefully by the end of
next week).  Feel free to contact either myself or Mike for more
information while we all wait...

In the meantime you can also check out some of the youtube videos of MOOSE
in action (the phase-field system is in use in these videos in the
microstructure models):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oz8FD3H52s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xTfQxpGAI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2VfET8SNw