[petsc-users] How can PETSc configure with MSMPI

Danyang Su danyang.su at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 13:04:18 CST 2014

Hi All,

MPICH with CYGWIN can work on my box if only --with-mpi or --with-openmp
is specified, but when both option is given, I can not configure PETSc.
As you see, it's best to switch to Linux or at first step, switch to
Linux virtual machine. This is what I need to do later, maybe I should
try it earlier.

Thanks and regards,

Danyang