[petsc-users] Reusing the preconditioner when using KSPSetComputeOperators

Åsmund Ervik asmund.ervik at ntnu.no
Thu Aug 28 04:34:10 CDT 2014

Hello,

I am solving a pressure Poisson equation with KSP, where the initial
guess, RHS and matrix are computed by functions that I've hooked into
KSPSetComputeXXX. (I'm also using DMDA for my domain decomposition.)

For (single-phase|two-phase) I would like to (reuse|not reuse) the
preconditioner. How do I specify that when using this way of setting the
operator? Is it toggled by whether or not I call KSPSetOperators before
each KSPSolve? (The manual does not mention KSPSetComputeXXX.)

Regards,
Åsmund