[petsc-users] eps_target malloc issue

hong at aspiritech.org hong at aspiritech.org
Mon Aug 4 23:18:33 CDT 2014

jifeng :

> I just want to check with you if there is any updates on why the code
> crashes under -sbaij?

It is a bug in petsc. I've fixed it in the brach hzhang/mataxpy-bugfix:
https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/branch/hzhang/mataxpy-bugfix

which will be merged to 'next' branch for tests, then patch to petsc-3.5.
You can use this branch if you like.

Again, I like to add your matrices into petsc matrix collection.
Can you give me a short sentence describing your matrices, e.g.,
"The following matrices come from Rick Dean, Arco E&P Technology,
rhd at arco.com.  They arise from multiphase flow modeling of oil
reservoirs,..."

Thanks,
Hong