[petsc-users] infinite loop with NEWTONTR?

Norihiro Watanabe norihiro.w at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 07:59:48 CDT 2014

I mean "it's keep running but not print anything". I guess the program is
running in while(1) loop after linear solve in SNESSolve_NEWTONTR() in src/
snes/impls/tr/tr.c. But I'm not sure if the breaking condition (if (rho >
neP->sigma) break; )  can be always satisfied at the end.

--
Norihiro Watanabe