[petsc-users] MATLAB and PetSc

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 22 12:49:18 CDT 2014

  PETSc does have a MATLAB interface in bin/matlab/classes that provides most of PETSc’s functionality directly to Matlab. Unfortunately we do not have the resources to maintain it, so it is a bit broken. If you are familiar with MATLAB and interfacing with C then git it a try and we can provide a small amount of support to help you use it, but as I said we cannot make it perfect ourselves.

   Barry