[petsc-users] MatMPIBAIJSetPreallocationCSR i and j indices

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Sep 29 18:47:20 CDT 2013

 Looks like adding tests for checking out and committing is easy but sadly it doesn't look like there is a pre-branch hook?
http://git-scm.com/book/en/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks

  Also doesn't look like there is a trivial way to have both "my" additional hooks that are specialized to me, plus a bunch of hooks that should be always run for everyone using the repository.

  Well, I'll play around with the hooks and see if they are useful for what I think is needed.

   Barry