[petsc-users] Writing VTK output for vectors derived from DM Global vector

Garnet Vaz garnet.vaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 07:54:25 CDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks Jed. I will set the field names before I write them.
I need to create a clone and then change the default section
to have dof to 1 before I write them. I am not able to use clone with

DMClone(originaldm,&newdm);

The error I get when compiling is
"'DMClone' was not declared in this scope".

I do have #include<petscdmplex.h> which includes the
petscdm.h header. Other than clone I am able to use the
other functions.

Thanks.
-
Garnet