[petsc-users] DMMeshCreateMeshFromAdjacency

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 2 21:55:50 CST 2013

Fortran compiler doesn't care about presence or absence of interface
defintions. If they exist - then it does extra prototype checks. If
they don't exist - it assumes f77 and chugs along].

Did you build petsc with sieve [and cxx]?  send make.log for this
petsc build. Also what do you get for:

nm -Ao libpetsc.a |grep -i DMMeshCreateMeshFromAdjacency

You can followup this issue [with logs] on petsc-maint.

Satish