[petsc-users] question about special matrix-matrix-matrix product

Kubis, Tillmann C tkubis at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 31 07:36:59 CDT 2013

Hi,
Thanks a lot. The serial version is working fine now. It will take a while until I can try the parallel one.
Thanks,
Tillmann Kubis

Tillmann Kubis, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Network for Computational Nanotechnology
207 S Martin Jischke Drive
Purdue University, DLR, room 441-5
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1971
phone: +1-765-496-7312