[petsc-users] Setting PETSc Sundials Options Using PETSC_OPTIONS

Lesleis Nagy l.nagy at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 11:27:37 CDT 2013

Hi Satish, Matthew,

I'm just about to compile a version of PETSc with debugging symbols included, so that I can use gdb. Satish, I've passed the option that you suggest and the output is as follows:

#PETSc Option Table entries:
-options_left
-options_table
-ts_sundials_gramschmidt_type modified
-ts_sundials_monitor_steps
-ts_sundials_type bdf
-ts_view
#End of PETSc Option Table entries
There are 7 unused database options. They are:
Option left: name:-ts_sundials_gramschmidt_type value: modified
Option left: name:-ts_sundials_monitor_steps no value
Option left: name:-ts_sundials_type value: bdf
Option left: name:-ts_view no value

It appears as though PETSc ignores the 'ts_view' option.

Les