[petsc-users] What does "--with-is-color-value-type=short" mean?

Inge Gutheil i.gutheil at fz-juelich.de
Fri Jul 12 04:17:21 CDT 2013

Hello,
sorry, I do not use PETSc, I only installl it for those who want to use
it. I installed it on an BlueGene/P with the example for that machine
and now I am going to install it for BlueGene/Q and I don't see an
example file for that machine.
I had used the same arch-bgp-... file with modified known-sizeof things
for the 64-bit architecture and the installs and examples usually were
ok. Now one  user had problems and in the errors there was something
about is-color, so do I have to omit the "--with-is-color-value=short"
for bgq?
Thanks for your answers
Inge Gutheil

Inge Gutheil