[petsc-users] .petscrc in Windows

Qin Lu lu_qin_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 17:23:52 CST 2013

Satish,

I tried both ways that you suggested in Win-7 (and I tried to put the petscrc file in either the directory of executable or the directory where I run the executable), but it did not work. Note that I have to use file name "petscrc" instead of ".petscrc" since Windows does not allow the file name start with "."

The content of the file is very simple:
-pc_type jacobi