[petsc-users] import a mesh.

Olivier Bonnefon olivier.bonnefon at avignon.inra.fr
Tue Aug 20 10:16:48 CDT 2013

Hello,

Thank-you, I'm using DMPlexCreateFromCellList(), and it works except for
the boundary conditions.
I'm using Dirichlet boundary conditions, and the corresponding degree of
freedom are not substituted (like when I use DMPlexCreateBoxMesh).
So, I do have missing a step to define the boundary ?

Olivier B