[petsc-users] problem in configuring petsc-dev

A.L. Siahaan als88 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 13:00:50 CST 2012

Hi,

I have used Petsc-3.2 and Petsc-3.3 before.
Now I am trying to configure Petsc-dev with this simple configure line :
./configure --with-mpi-f90=/usr/bin/mpif90 PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-c-debug

I got an error :

         UNABLE to CONFIGURE with GIVEN OPTIONS (see configure.log for
details):
Cannot determine Fortran module include flag

Even when I set (in the configure line) "--with-mpi-f90-include" and
"--with-mpi-f90-lib" to the exact location, the same error occurs.

I attach here the configure.log file.

Regards,
Antony