[petsc-users] Using -ts_type sundials with -snes-fd

Peter Brune prbrune at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 09:52:00 CDT 2012

I asked my question because it might be happening automatically.  His
output looked like the equation was solved.  A brief google search on this
makes it look like they do this anyways.  In addition:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-dev/src/ts/impls/implicit/sundials/sundials.c.html#TSView_Sundials

directly refers to "Sundials no. of rhs calls for finite diff.
Jacobian-vector evals."

- Peter