[petsc-users] METIS 5 in PETSc 3, 3 [not directly related to PETSc]

Tabrez Ali stali at geology.wisc.edu
Sat Jun 9 19:23:41 CDT 2012

I was passing vwgt(:)=>null() instead of vwgt=>null() and so on. The
following seems to work fine on all three compilers.

program test
  implicit none
  integer, parameter   :: nels=2, nnds=6, npel=4
  integer              :: eptr(nels+1), nodes(nels*npel), epart(nels),
npart(nnds), n
  integer, pointer     :: vwgt=>null(), vsize=>null(), mopts=>null()
  real(8), pointer     :: tpwgts=>null()
  eptr=(/0,4,8/)
  nodes=(/0,1,2,3,1,4,5,2/)
  call
METIS_PartMeshNodal(nels,nnds,eptr,nodes,vwgt,vsize,2,tpwgts,mopts,n,epart,npart)
  print*, npart; print*, epart
end program test

Thanks for all help/suggestions.