[petsc-users] Differential operators in PETSc

Alexander Grayver agrayver at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Jan 4 09:25:44 CST 2012

Jed,

I would like to discuss it, but I'm afraid I can't pose right questions
due to the lack of wide knowledge regarding problem, since my
understanding and motivation is only within my problem, which is vector
Helmholtz equation.
Would anybody more experienced like to start this discussion?

Regards,
Alexander