[petsc-users] Strange error(?) message

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:33:45 CDT 2012

Barry,

Thanks a lot; I should definitely learn to use the debugger.

I'm not sure what makes the graph "ill-formed" in ParMetis terminology.
I'll keep looking into their manual to see if I can find anything. What
makes this even harder is the code runs fine for certain grids and then
this just happens as I refine the grid. I'll look into the function where I
set up the adjacency matrix to see if I'm doing something wrong ...

I'll keep you posted.