[petsc-users] Examples needed for testing a new sparse matrix format

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon May 23 09:44:27 CDT 2011

We are looking for some example applications that we could use to test
a new sparse matrix format.  This format gives significantly better
performance on some test cases, but we'd like to test it in some
applications.  The new format is described in http://hpc.sagepub.com/content/25/1/115.short
  .  Let us know if you have any suggestions for us.  Thanks!

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign