[petsc-users] Erro in solution

Danesh Daroui danesh.daroui at ltu.se
Tue May 10 04:48:29 CDT 2011

Hi,

Yes this is more or less what I am using, however in addition to surface
I use volume integrals too for current distributions. Well, I know that
condition number should be decreased in general to improve the
convergence, but can you please let me know what preconditioner did you
use? I have not used Fast Multipole Method because of high
approximations specially in lower frequencies.

Regards,

D.