[petsc-users] Erro in solution

Renzhengyong renzhengyong at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:38:34 CDT 2011

HI,
I was working on solving Maxwell equations by surface integral approaches. If you are working on this, try to decrease the condition numbers of your integral operators so that it is reasonable to use GMRES solver in a limited number of iterations, which is a need for applying fast multipole method.

Zhengyong

Zhengyong Ren,
Institute of Geophysics,
Department of Geoscience,