[petsc-users] Questions about setting values for GPU based matrices

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 2 06:13:58 CST 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 05:19, Anders Logg <logg at simula.no> wrote:

> Off-topic: I find this thread extremely hard to follow. Is Gmail
> required to read this list? The html-formatting with indentation (and
> no ">") makes it really hard to read in my email-client (mutt).

Gmail does clip adequately in the default view, and it manages levels of
indentation if you expand, but I still find it annoying when people don't
clip to only the relevant part of what they are replying to.

If mutt is worse than this, you should be able to change its configuration
to make it tolerable:
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/2011-December/011287.html