[petsc-users] Is there a way to do row/column scaling of jacobian matrix

Gong Ding gdiso at ustc.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:58:29 CDT 2011

I known the diagonal scaling. And I will try it tomorrow.
Thank to slepc, I can monitor the eigen values as an approximation of condition number.
The original problem as condition number about 1e20, which defeat any iterative solver.
I hope I can reduce it as much as possible.

Further more, can I use MC64, which permute and scale a sparse unsymmetric matrix to
put large entries on the diagonal?