[petsc-users] Packages Similar to PETSc in C++?

Pearl Flath pflath at ices.utexas.edu
Sat Oct 30 12:06:06 CDT 2010

Mohammad,
You could also look into p4est, which also interfaces with the deal II
library (and deal II has wrappers for calling either PETSc or Trilinos).

"The p4est software library enables the dynamic management of a collection
of adaptive octrees, conveniently called a forest of octrees. p4est  is
designed to work in parallel and scale to hundreds of thousands of processor
cores." http://p4est.org/

Best,
Pearl Flath