[petsc-users] does petsc support schur complement

Patrick Sunter patdevelop at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 21:39:04 CDT 2010

Hi there,

you may also like to check out the "PetscExt" project that a colleague
of mine has developed over the last couple of years for solving block
matrix systems in PETSc:
http://jupiter.ethz.ch/~dmay/Research/PetscExt/index.html

-- Patrick.

--
Patrick Sunter

VPAC Senior Computational Software Developer - AuScope Monash SAM Project
Monash University Adjunct Research Associate (School of Mathematical Sciences)

Room 301, Building 28
Monash University VIC 3800
Australia

Ph: +61 (0)3 9905 4468