[petsc-users] Termination criteria for solving linear system

Thomas Witkowski thomas.witkowski at tu-dresden.de
Tue Feb 2 06:41:23 CST 2010

Hallo Markus,

I just want to reduce the precision of the solution of the system of
linear equations! To do this it is not required (and in my simulations
also not possible) to reduce the number of degrees of freedom. It is a
question of how to define the solver parameters to cancel the solution
process at the right moment.

Regards,

Thomas