HDF5 and DA ndof > 1

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Wed Sep 2 15:10:17 CDT 2009

> If you know the changeset id [or the app lines that belong to this
> changeset] - I can take a look.

No need to, I already backported the change to 3.0.0-p8. Thanks anyway.

It is rather simple, really: one can simply replace 3.0.0-p8/gr2.c with
dev/gr2.c, provided one also adds the define #defines PetscHDF5CastInt(a) (a)
someplace suitable (I wanted to confine my changes to gr2.c so I put that
there, too). That fixes it - at least for uniprocessor case, I did not check
multiprocessor yet. I'll see about that tomorrow.

My thought was that if -p9 would include that fix AND would be out soon, I
would have waited for that before going into production with a tweaked source.

But thank you all for a set of prompt replies anyway!

-Juha