Petsc-Fun3d

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Nov 20 15:31:44 CST 2009

    It is in src/contrib/fun3d.

     The difficulty is that we cannot give you the grids for large
problems that we have used; those were created by NASA and it doesn't
want them handed out. You, of course, are free to use your own grids
you just need to figure out the structure of the grid files; which you
can be looking at the source code.

    Barry