Change orthogonalization option in fortran?

hxie at umn.edu hxie at umn.edu
Thu Nov 19 13:14:57 CST 2009

Hi,

I want to change the method for orthogonalization for the default ksp
solver in fortran. I added the following in my code:
--------------
    call
KSPGMRESSetOrthogonalization(ksp,KSPGMRESClassicalGramSchmidtOrthogonalization,pterr)
    call
KSPGMRESSetCGSRefinementType(ksp,KSP_GMRES_CGS_REFINEMENT_IFNEEDED,pterr)

And I got the following error message when compiling.
error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit
type. [KSPGMRESCLASSICALGRAMSCHMIDTORTHOGONALIZATI]
       call
KSPGMRESSetOrthogonalization(ksp,KSPGMRESClassicalGramSchmidtOrthogonalization,pterr)

error #6404: This name does not have a type, and must have an explicit
type. [KSP_GMRES_CGS_REFINEMENT_IFNEEDED]