Mismatch in explicit fortran interface for MatGetInfo

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sat May 23 18:59:30 CDT 2009

   Stephan,

     Thanks for reporting the problem. Our tool generates either both
the Fortran stub and Fortran interface definition or neither. For this
function it generates the stub correctly but the wrong interface.  The
"quick" fix is to turn off the auto generation for this function and
provide both manually. I'll see about making a patch. Unless someone
has a better solution.

     Barry