solving a particular linear equation system

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 15 15:11:49 CDT 2009

    Could you please save this matrix and right hand side using -
ksp_view_binary (just run solver like you usually do but use this
command line option also) then post the file binaryoutput that is
generated. This way people can trivially load the matrix and right
hand side with MatLoad() and not monkey with parsing ASCII files.

   Thanks

    Barry