how to extract a subvector?

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:59:38 CST 2009

thank you very much, Barry. I made a misunderstanding about the parameters
"ix" and "iy".

Further question is after finishing scatter, the subvector will be
redistributed? I mean like matrix, because I get a submatrix, the rows in
some processes will become zero, is the subvector the same with the matrix?
thanks.

Yujie