analyze preconditioned operator?

Matt Funk mafunk at nmsu.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:58:41 CDT 2008

So then,

is it then correct to say that this code "registers" this extra operation
(i.e. applying the preconditioner) with the matrix context such that whenever
a matrix operation involving this matrix is invoked (like MatMult for
example) the pc-applying fcn (i.e. myApply() ) is called first?

matt

ps: sorry for being a little slow on the uptake here ...