Schur complement system

Kathrin Burckhardt tribur at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Sun Mar 9 16:25:59 CDT 2008

Hi Matt,

1. Where do I integrate the application of the Schur system using
    MATSHELL? Can I use KSP?

2. I already have the local Schur complements computed. Is it advisable
    to once setup the global Schur matrix using MATIS and then use KSP,
    instead of the application of the Schur complement, i.e. the two
    MatMult() and the KSPSolve(), at each iteration?

Thank you,
Kathrin