Schur complement system

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:25:02 CST 2008

Yes, you can certainly solve this system. Normally, you would just create a
simple MATSHELL to apply the Schur complement, which does two MatMult()s
and one KSPSolve(). We are integrating specific support for this, but it will
not be released until the summer I think.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Kathrin Burckhardt
<tribur at vision.ee.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Dear nice people,
>
>  Did you ever try to solve a Schur complement system using PETSc?

their experiments lead.