Legendre Transform

Timothy Stitt tstitt at cscs.ch
Thu Feb 7 09:06:39 CST 2008

Hi all,

I am not sure if this query is directly related to the PETSc library per
se, but I was wondering if anyone knows of an efficient implementation
of the Legendre Transform. A parallel implementation would be even more
ideal.
I don't know that much about the implementation of integral
transforms...could it be done in PETSc for instance, if no suitable
library exists? A web search doesn't throw up to many relevant hits.

Thanks in advance for any guidance given,

Best,

Tim.

--
Timothy Stitt
HPC Applications Analyst

Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)
Galleria 2 - Via Cantonale
CH-6928 Manno, Switzerland

+41 (0) 91 610 8233
stitt at cscs.ch