Using PETSc libraries with MS Compute cluster and MS MPI

Ben Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 04:11:25 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to run my mpi code on the MS Compute cluster which my school
just installed. Unfortunately, it failed without giving any error msg. I
am using just a test example ex2f.

I read in the MS website that there is no need to use MS MPI to compile
the code or library.

Anyway, I also tried to compile PETSc with MS MPI but I'm not able to
get pass ./configure. It always complains that there is something wrong
with the MS MPI.

Is there anyone who has experience in these?

Thank you very much.

Regards.