PETSc + HYPRE

Lisandro Dalcin dalcinl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:43:22 CDT 2008

Sorry for my insistence, but... Did you see my previous mail? The code
you wrote is not OK. You have to first create the KSP, next extract
the PC with KSPGetPC, and then configure the PC to use HYPRE+BoomerAMG

To be sure you are actually being using hypre, add -ksp_view to command line.

--
Lisandro Dalcín