DA question

Amit.Itagi at seagate.com Amit.Itagi at seagate.com
Wed Apr 9 14:38:56 CDT 2008

Hi Berend,

A detailed explanation of the finite difference scheme is given here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finite-difference_time-domain_method

Thanks

Rgds,
Amit

             Berend van Wachem
             <berend at chalmers.
             se>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov
             owner-petsc-users                                          cc
             @mcs.anl.gov
             No Phone Info                                         Subject
             Available                 Re: DA question

             04/09/2008 02:59
             PM

             Please respond to
             petsc-users at mcs.a
                  nl.gov

Dear Amit,

Could you explain how the two grids are attached?
I am using multiple DA's for multiple structured grids glued together.
I've done the gluing with setting up various IS objects. From the
multiple DA's, one global variable vector is formed. Is that what you
are looking for?

Best regards,

Berend.